Data Protection Statement
The Royal Academy of Dance Group of companies (hereinafter the “Group”) holds information about our members and customers to enable us to carry out our business as a membership, dance education and training organisation.
We will not disclose your information to third parties outside the Group except where the law allows or requires or where you have given your permission for us to do so.
Using your personal information
The Group will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to identify you when you contact us;
- to help identify programmes, services and products offered by the Group which could be of interest to you;
- to help administer, and contact you about improved administration of, any programmes, services and products we have provided before, or provided now or in the future;
- to carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including transactional information) and create statistical and testing information;
- to help to prevent and detect fraud or loss;
- to contact you in any way (including mail, email, telephone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about programmes, services and products offered by the Group, and selected partners. We will only contact you in this way if you have previously indicated your consent; and
- to keep you up to date with any third-party benefits, discounts and offers we negotiate from time to time on behalf of our members and customers. If you do not want to receive this information please write to our Data Protection Controller at the address given below.
We may allow other people and organisations to use information we hold about you for the purpose of providing services you have asked for, as part of the process of providing you with third-party benefits, discounts and offers, or if we have been legitimately asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings. From time to time, these other people and organisations may be outside the European Economic Area in countries that do not have the same standards of protection for personal data as the UK.
Where you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that you have provided them with the information set out in these provisions, and that they have not objected to such use of their personal information. Where you give us such information, you agree (and confirm that the other person has agreed) to our processing such information in the manner set out in these provisions.
For any enquiries regarding this Privacy Statement please contact:
The Data Protection Controller
Royal Academy of Dance
36 Battersea Square
London SW11 3RA
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7326 8000
Fax: +44 (0)20 7924 3129
Or email: email@example.com
© ® 2007 Royal Academy of Dance